We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you’re not completely satisfied, you can return your item within 14 days as set forth in this policy.
You can return online purchases by mail by contacting our Customer Care team through our Contact Us Form.
General Conditions and Restrictions
- Seasonal items from a bulk purchase (including Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Spring, Easter, Graduation, Summer, July 4th, Back-to-School, Fall/Thanksgiving) may incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Your return must be in sellable condition. Open and/or used merchandise cannot be returned.
- Damaged and/or defective merchandise from an online order cannot be returned to the store.
- If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrect merchandise, please email us prior to returning the item. Do not discard damaged merchandise or the box it was shipped in.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be credited unless the reason for the return is our error and cannot be returned at store level.
- For questions regarding the in-store return of your online purchase, email us at [email protected]
- Please allow up to two weeks for your return to be processed and refund issued.
- You will receive a refund for the purchase price and applicable sales tax. Your refund will be issued to the credit card used at the time of purchase. If purchased with a gift card, your refund will be issued in the form of a gift card.
- All exchange orders are processed separately as a new order.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the order back to lebwel.com.
How We Process Your Refund
We refund the cost of the returned merchandise, minus a $6.99 return shipping & handling fee, as soon as we receive and process the return shipment. We will send you an email to confirm that the return has been completed on our end. Refunds are in the form of original payment, so please note that your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account.